We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Appointment appearance

hi,

im testig yout schedule control v6.2

is there a way to set the border or the background color of each appointment programmaticly?
I derived the ScheduleGrid and try to do something with OnCellDrawn.
But what I need is the callback that paints the appointments itselfs not the cell. (i.e OnItemDraw?)

I have to sign out the appointments that are multiday in month view with a bullet or a special border.
Thats why your control is not able to span multiday appointments as one row in month view

thanks a lot
daniel

3 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team April 13, 2009 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You can apply color to the appointments by using the LabelValue property. Please see the code:

appointment.LabelValue = 2;

This can also set in appointment form too by using the Label dropdown.

From version 6.4.0.14 onwards we have added ShowMultiDayAppointmentsAsSpans property to display multiday appointments across days in Month, Day, Work Week, and Custom Day views. Please see the code:

this.scheduleControl.Appearance.MonthShowFullWeek = true;
this.scheduleControl.ShowMultiDayAppointmentsAsSpans = true;
ScheduleGrid.SpanOnlyPrimeTime = false; //requires adding references to grid.windows, grid.base, shared.windows and shared.base...

Could you please make use of our latest versions whcich has lot of advanced features and lot of issues fixed?. You can download the same from the below location:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/versionhistory.aspx

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jisha

DH Daniel Hammeriz April 14, 2009 02:56 AM UTC

Hi,

thank you for your answers.
I want to use your schedule control with a mysql db. And far away from your xml-logic because my data model will be used in another schedule application.
thats the reason why a few important questions are left:

how can i select a cell programmaticly by a given uniqueID. is there a method to find cells?

I could not find a method like performClickCell(row, col) i.e.

and how can i iterate through the appointment list in a cell?

is there a simple way to show one appointment in two lines in month view - without a margin of 2px between the rows

how can i reduce the left/right padding of the appointment item to give the text more space?

thanks in advanced

daniel

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team April 14, 2009 05:18 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
We have noticed that you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries in the Forums. This seems to indicate that you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester. If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available which can be accessed using your own email address. We highly recommend using your personal account. You will get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via Direct-Trac.

You can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit
https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

to login. For further technical inquiries, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon