We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

could not load syncfusion.core

Hi,

Could you please help me overcome this problem.

I have installed syncfusion 6.4.0.15 on my system and i have already have visual studio 2008 sp1 installed. After installing the syncfusion when i try to build my project i get the following error
'Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Core' or one of its dependencies. Invalid pointer (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004003 (E_POINTER))' LC"

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled couple of time but of no use. I also tried to run the assembly manager and re initialized the visual studio toolbox

Please help me out

Regards,
venkat

1 Reply

RS Ramani S Syncfusion Team April 13, 2009 07:12 AM UTC

Hi,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Syncfusion.Core is the base of all the assemblies and this should be included as reference if you are using any other syncfusion assemblies.

Please check if you have Syncfusion.core of 6.4.0.15 in C:\windows\assembly. Do also check Syncfusion.core is added as a reference in your project. If not please add Syncfusion.core and build the application. If you are using 2.0 framework then add 6.402.0.15 core and if 3.5 add 6.403.0.15 core.

Please try this and let us know if this solves the issue.

Regards,
Ramani

>Hi,

Could you please help me overcome this problem.

I have installed syncfusion 6.4.0.15 on my system and i have already have visual studio 2008 sp1 installed. After installing the syncfusion when i try to build my project i get the following error
'Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Core' or one of its dependencies. Invalid pointer (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004003 (E_POINTER))' LC"

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled couple of time but of no use. I also tried to run the assembly manager and re initialized the visual studio toolbox

Please help me out

Regards,
venkat

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon