We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Site Documentation

I noticed that when I try and download various documents containing examples (i.e. Grid Validation Options) that the format of the documentation within the ZIP file is for Open Office (i.e. *.sxw file). I don't mean to be blunt, but you are selling Microsoft .NET products right?

Anyway, rather than causing your customers to either download the full version of OpenOffice or spending 20 minutes online searching for an OpenOffice viewer, is it possible to use the "Save As PDF" option in OpenOffice? It sure would save me a ton of time.

Thanks. I hope this suggestion is taken seriously.

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 7, 2009 03:07 AM UTC

Hi Damon,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We do have some users with Open Office installed. We will ensure that they save in the correct Microsoft Office format in future.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Software.

Best regards,
Daniel Jebaraj
Syncfusion, Inc

>I noticed that when I try and download various documents containing examples (i.e. Grid Validation Options) that the format of the documentation within the ZIP file is for Open Office (i.e. *.sxw file). I don't mean to be blunt, but you are selling Microsoft .NET products right?

Anyway, rather than causing your customers to either download the full version of OpenOffice or spending 20 minutes online searching for an OpenOffice viewer, is it possible to use the "Save As PDF" option in OpenOffice? It sure would save me a ton of time.

Thanks. I hope this suggestion is taken seriously.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon