We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to change the grid''s background

Hello,

If you notice the screenshot in the attachment, I have a grid control with 3 columns, some blank space to its right, then followed by a scrollbar. What I would like to do is eliminate that extra space between the grid columns and the scrollbar. I have set the HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment properties of the grid to Stretch but I still have this blank space. Is there anyway to eliminate this blank space? Thanks

Doc15_b33e19c9.zip

1 Reply

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team April 3, 2009 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. We currently do not have the support for Stretch. We will be including that in our later versions.

I have inherited the GridControlBase and created a sample for you that fills out the extra space with the last column's width. If you want a proportional width you can modify the OnArrangeContent method in the below sample,

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=GridToFit_7c2c44c1.zip&team=development

Please let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team
Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon