We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

some questions

Hello Syncfusion,

I just started working with your WPF grid control and what can I say other than I am impressed. I have worked extensively with the windows forms grid control, which I think is fantastic, and I think it's great that the API between the windows forms version of the WPF version are somewhat similar. Anyway, now my questions.

1) How can I change the selection color?

2) How can I configure a cell such that when it's clicked on its text is not selected nor is a caret displayed. Do I have to create a datatemplate for this with just a textblock as content?

Thanks

GA

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 1, 2009 02:47 PM UTC

Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Please check the details below,

1) Change selection color,

this.Grid.HighlightBrush = Brushes.Black;//#7FC0D8F1

The above code will change the selection color, Make sure you have some alpha value so that you can see the underlying text. I have appended some alpha blended value which you can convert to a SolidColorBrush and check.

2) Static text,

We already have the Cell renderers defined for make the text read-only. You can set the CellType as "Static" for this. If you want to use the TextBlock, there is a CellType = "TextBlock" that will initialize the TextBlock UIElement.

Please let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team
Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon