We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ItemsSource and DataTemplate for Ribbon

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

80285 Mar 26,2009 12:35 PM Apr 30,2010 02:55 AM WPF 2
Tags: Tools
Sebastian Fialka
Asked On March 26, 2009 12:35 PM

Hi again,

this time I am trying desperately to bind the ItemsSource of a Ribbon to a ObservableCollection of ViewModels with no success. Can someone show me a correct ItemTemplate for the Ribbon. I get all kinds of errors whenever I try this...
Thanks in advance

Sebastian

Prabhu P [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 27, 2009 11:29 AM

Hi Sebastian,

Our sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Currently we do not have a support for binding RibbonTab through ItemsSource object. Basically we have inherited our Ribbon control from “ItemsControl” class and we have not included the code to override this functionality. We have included this as a feature request in our database and we will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Prabu

David C [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 30, 2010 02:55 AM

Hi,

We are glad to inform that the Data Binding support has been implemented and it is now available in our Volume 2 2010 release.

Please download the information in the following link

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/93921/essential-studio-2010-volume-2-final-release-v82018-available-for-download

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regrads,
David C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;