We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GGC: Simple DataSource of a ComboboxCell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

80237 Mar 24,2009 08:51 AM UTC Mar 24,2009 01:09 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 24, 2009 08:51 AM UTC

Hi!

In a ggc I'd like to create a cell that shows the data of the underlying datasource. But I want to change the cellvalue via Combobox. So I want the cell to have a Combobox style.

The datasource for the combobox should be a simple string-array. But if I set the CellType to "ComboBox" and the DataSource = (thestringarray), the than the comboboxvalues are shown in one line. It's not the behaviour I'd like to have.

Can anyone help?

Regards
Falk

Rajadurai C [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 24, 2009 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Falk,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer to the following sample in which a string array is set to the DataSource property of combobox celltype' cell in gridgroupingcontrol.
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.1.0.30/F80237/main.htm

The array of strings are shown as individual items in dropdown part which can then be selected individually.

Regards,
Rajadurai

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;