We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Query on ResizeFit

Hi,

I'm using Verion:6.0.1.34. Our need is to resize all/Selected columns/Rows according to the size of the data. We do have a column header of varied size text and whose column below is an int starting from 0 till 1K

I tried with the following code to resize the selected column

this.gridControl.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Col(this.gridControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex),GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeCellsWithinCoveredRange);

its all resizing the selected column with the size of the header and not the data in that column.

we need the column header and column to get resized according to its data in it.

Please do help us on this

3 Replies

NA Nisha Arockiya A Syncfusion Team March 20, 2009 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Damodhar,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The AllowResizeToFit property only affects the resizing of the columns so that the headers fit. It does not take into effect the actual column contents.

One way you can make sure all the text fits is to call ResizeToFit on the table at the end of your Form_Load after the DataSource has been set.

this.grid.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Table, GridResizeToFitOptions.None);

Please let me know if this serve your needs.

Regards,
Nisha.

NA Nisha Arockiya A Syncfusion Team March 20, 2009 08:52 AM UTC

Hi again Damodhar,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed that you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries in the Forums. This seems to indicate that you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester.

If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available which can be accessed using your own email address. We highly recommend using your personal account. You will get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via Direct-Trac.

You can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to login. For further technical inquiries, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder.

Regards,
Nisha.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2009 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for your timely help. We are able do it thanks a lot

Regarding Licensing.

Yes we do work with the licensed version. I'll keep using the link u suggested

Thanks a lot i really appreciate this

Regards
damodhar...

>Hi again Damodhar,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed that you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries in the Forums. This seems to indicate that you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester.

If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available which can be accessed using your own email address. We highly recommend using your personal account. You will get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via Direct-Trac.

You can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to login. For further technical inquiries, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder.

Regards,
Nisha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon