We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Value come UnIndented in Autocomplete ComboBox

Hi,

the indenting occurs because some data start with Lower case and some uppercase.

Is there any solution to this.

Thanks,
--Raul

Drop-down Indent_8427f4f8.zip

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 20, 2009 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Raul,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

This is behavior of the control as you can check this indent behavior when lowercase and upper case characters used with standard ComboBox.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 20, 2009 10:51 AM UTC

Hi,

Windows Combo does not show in indentation. Please see the attached Screen Shot.

Windows Drop down_7365fc0c.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 24, 2009 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Raul,

Thanks for the update.

It appears that in the autocomplete popup there is additional space between the left margin and the items. But the indent behavior is same with lowercase and upper case characters . Please refer the attached screenshot in which indent behavior is same with autocomplete enabled combobox and standard combobox listing same set of items.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.Windows/7.1.0.30/F80198/f80198_screesnhot1.zip

Please let me know if you want to reduce the space where the items starts in the popup.

Regards,
Jaya

SD Subrata Das April 6, 2009 02:43 PM UTC

Hi Jaya,
I am also facing the same problem.Can you please let me know how to make the indentation uniform?

Thanks & Regards,
Subrata Das

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 7, 2009 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Subrata,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

The indentation of lowercase and upper case characters is uniform with autocomplete enabled combobox and standard combobox listing same set of items. Please refer the screenshot from the above thread in which straight line is drawn to show the indentation behavior.

Please let me know if you require further details.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon