We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to create the treeview like Outlook 2007?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

80098 Mar 12,2009 10:27 PM Mar 13,2009 03:16 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 12, 2009 10:27 PM

Hello there,

Could someone tell me please how to create a look-a-like outlook treeview?

The one that you can see on the right panel after you click outbox! NOTE: you must create a draft and then copy it to outbox to be able to see the treeview.

You have a officeDemo which has it but when i copy it to my project it gives me a completly different component.

i have done it from scratch but i can not get the gridview lines ONLY to be horizontal.

Please help me!

Thank you for reading.

Tiago

Fathima Shalini P [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 13, 2009 03:16 AM

Hi Tiago,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was not much clear with your requirement. Could you please let me know whether you need a Treeview like display with horizontal lines as described in the below image?

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Tools.Windows/7.1.0.30/F80098/SampleImage.zip

The above display is designed using GridGrouping control. It is not a TreeViewAdv control. If I have misunderstood your requirement could you please let me know in detail of your requirement with a screenshot, so that we could work out in depth and provide you a better solution at the earliest?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;