We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

error when using add row

i get the following error when using the addrow(true,true), because it seems to be copying the first instead of the last row of the table. can anyone tell my how i can force it to copy the last row so i have the right amount of cells. I know i can do the formatting programmatically, but as it is suppose to get the lastrow for this method that would be much easier. Is there a way to tell syncfusion.docio what the last row is?

" at Syncfusion.DocIO.ReaderWriter.Biff_Records.TableRowDescriptor.get_Item(Int32 index)\r at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.CellFormat.GetTableCellDesc()\r at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.CellFormat.get_CellDescriptor()\r at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.CellFormat.PropToFormat(Int32 propertyKey)\r at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.CellFormat.UpdateCellFormat(Int32 propertyKey)\r at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WTableCell.UpdatePropertyValue(Int32 propertyKey)\r at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WTableCell.get_Width()\r at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WTable.AddRow(Boolean isCopyFormat, Boolean autoPopulateCells)\r at Audit.Common.Report.PlanningMatrixExport.CreatePlanningMatrixTable(IWordDocument doc, IList`1 sas) in D:\\projects\\KPMG Accountants\\Philips Audit\\Source\\Common\\Report\\PlanningMatrixExport.cs:line 68\r at Audit.Common.Report.PlanningMatrixExport.BuiltPlanningDocument(WordDocument document, Int32 year) in D:\\projects\\KPMG Accountants\\Philips Audit\\Source\\Common\\Report\\PlanningMatrixExport.cs:line 31\r at Export.GetPlanningmatrix(WordDocument document, Int32 year) in d:\\projects\\KPMG Accountants\\Philips Audit\\Source\\Scoping\\Web\\App_Code\\Export.cs:line 45\r at PlanningMatrixExport.CreateDocument() in d:\\projects\\KPMG Accountants\\Philips Audit\\Source\\Scoping\\Web\\PlanningMatrixExport.aspx.cs:line 86\r at PlanningMatrixExport.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\\projects\\KPMG Accountants\\Philips Audit\\Source\\Scoping\\Web\\PlanningMatrixExport.aspx.cs:line 36\r at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)\r at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)\r at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)\r at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()\r at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)"

1 Reply

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team March 6, 2009 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the issue. When I tried to add the new row with IsCopyFormat set to true, its adding new row with last row format.

Please refers to the below sample:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=Table Row insert_aac8ef9c.zip&team=support

Please have a look into the sample and could you please modify the sample to reproduce the issue and also please provide your Office version and Essential studio version? This will helps to investigate the issue further.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon