We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabControlExt multiline bug?

Hi, when using the TabControlExt and having Multiline = true + SizeMode = FillToRight there seems to be a minor bug... I've tried it using your XPTabs sample and I get the same result... What wrong is, that when you click the right-most tabpage it becomes a few pixels wighter than the "page" is representing... BTW is also occours if there is only one tab in a row... Or maybe I'm simply not using the control right? Kenneth

3 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 16, 2003 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Kenneth, Yes, we are able to see the problem you are referring to. The Essential Tools team is looking into this issue and I will update this posting as soon as I have more information. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2003 06:39 PM UTC

Is there any news on this issue? Has it been fixed in the 2.0 release? Kenneth

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2003 07:44 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth Yes, this issue has been addressed in the current beta version of Essential Suite 2.0. Kindly email us at salessupport@syncfusion.com for download instructions. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon