We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cursore type changes to select all ( required default)

Hi,
On the diagram we draw some Nodes, when cursor move on that Node it's type get changes to slect allbut we required it as default.
for this purpose we write the code on daigram.MouseMove Event
==============================================
SymbolRectangle _SelectedRectangle = new SymbolRectangle();

if ((this.daigram.Controller.GetNodeUnderMouse(new Point(e.X, e.Y))).GetType() == _SelectedRectangle.GetType())
{
_SelectedRectangle = (SymbolRectangle)(this.digProcessMacro.Controller.GetNodeUnderMouse(new Point(e.X, e.Y)));

this.Cursor = Cursors.Default;
}

But that cursor get Vibrating when move the Cursore on that Node

Issues_ce12107b.zip

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2009 04:34 PM UTC

Hi Nikhil,
Sorry for the delay in response. I have created a sample and tested for the issue you are facing and the issue couldn't be solved in the way you are trying too. If you are trying to prevent the user from selecting the node then you can go for (Node).EditStyle.AllowSelect = false; Which prevents the user from selecting the node and the cursor will be of Default type. If this workaround does not satisfy your requirement please reply with your exact requirement so that i can work on it.

Regards,
Dinesh

NN Nikhil Nirmal March 6, 2009 06:40 AM UTC

Hi Dinesh,
(Node).EditStyle.AllowSelect = false; which is preventing the user from selecting the node
But user want following action on the node
1. Select the node
2. Double click on that node.
But for this action he want to move on the Node, and when he move the cursor on the node he required the cursor Default type.

Please help me, User required this.
Please reply earliar as possible.

Thanks in Advance,

>Hi Nikhil,
Sorry for the delay in response. I have created a sample and tested for the issue you are facing and the issue couldn't be solved in the way you are trying too. If you are trying to prevent the user from selecting the node then you can go for (Node).EditStyle.AllowSelect = false; Which prevents the user from selecting the node and the cursor will be of Default type. If this workaround does not satisfy your requirement please reply with your exact requirement so that i can work on it.

Regards,
Dinesh

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 9, 2009 04:59 AM UTC

Hi Nikhil,
Sorry for the delay in response. In order to achieve your requirement i have created a custom tool and override one of its methods that actually does the cursor change to AllSize.
Please download the sample from the link given below.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Diagram.Windows/F79856/main.htm

Regards
Dinesh

NN Nikhil Nirmal March 9, 2009 09:00 AM UTC

Hi Denesh,

Thanks you, very much.
it's working well
Onces again thanks....

>Hi Nikhil,
Sorry for the delay in response. In order to achieve your requirement i have created a custom tool and override one of its methods that actually does the cursor change to AllSize.
Please download the sample from the link given below.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Diagram.Windows/F79856/main.htm

Regards
Dinesh

NN Nikhil Nirmal March 11, 2009 08:28 AM UTC

hi denesh,

your code is work successfully. it means when cursor goes on Node then it type is default but we get another problem it not allowed to select the Node.

Thanks in advance
Nikhil.

NN Nikhil Nirmal March 11, 2009 08:29 AM UTC

hi denesh,

your code is work successfully. it means when cursor goes on Node then it type is default but we get another problem it not allowed to select the Node.

Thanks in advance
Nikhil.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 17, 2009 03:00 PM UTC

Hi Nikhil,
Sorry for the delay in response. I tried to select the node in the sample that i have provided to you and it is working fine in it. I could able to select the node and do all other functionality in it. Please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon