We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issue using form template

I am using the PDF legacy dll under version 5.202. I have the attached PDF template that I am using to load the fields, and then flatten the form. For some reason, the form fields are rotated at 90 degrees. When you use adobe reader to fill in the fields, the values are oriented in the correct direction. Please let me know what else you need to help me with this issue.

Also attached is the rendered pdf using Syncfusion to fill and flatten the form.

Thanks

Chad

PDF_Files_be370892.zip

4 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team March 2, 2009 10:33 AM UTC

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to reproduce the issue. Could you please open a new direct – trac incident with subject line as Forum 79834 - Issue using form template So that it would be possible for us to provide more details regarding this issue?

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

CD Chad Dunham March 2, 2009 07:23 PM UTC

I have created an a request via the Direct-Trac, please let me know if you need anything else from me. Also, please let me know when you have a timeline of when the issue will be reviewed, and any time estimate of a fix.

Thanks

Chad

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team March 3, 2009 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Chad,

Thanks for creating the DT incident.

We have provided the details in your direct trac incident 54022. Please follow up the incident.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

FR Frankie Rodriguez June 11, 2010 07:02 PM UTC

I am also having this issue. This does not happen with every PDF document but only some. I would like to find out what the status of the direct trac ticket was, but I don't see a way for me to follow it. Please let me know what the outcome of this bug was.

Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon