We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC: Frozen Column Cell Not Refreshing

Hi,

I am using a GGC with 2 frozen columns. 1 column is a Status column which is a text cell, which I later change to an image based on text in the QueryCellStyleInfo handler. It seems that the problem I have is the QueryCellStyleInfo handler is not being raised when I change the value of the Status cell. I would need to click on the grid before the even is raise and the image is refreshed. However, when I remove the frozen column, then changing the Status value will refresh and change icons with no problems.

One thing I need to add is that I am refreshing the grid by using a thread which calls TableControl.RefreshRange(TableControl.ViewLayout.VisibleCellsRange)

Could you please advise if there is a known issue on using frozen columns?

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team February 28, 2009 05:02 AM UTC

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

I have prepared a simple sample to test the issue. But I am afraid I was not able to reproduce the issue here. Please refer the following sample that I tried to reproduce the issue.

GGCFRozenColumns.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or provide us a simple sample showing the issue, so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon