We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How do I set the Primary Axis Indexed = false

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

79620 Feb 18,2009 05:46 AM UTC Feb 18,2009 12:32 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: Chart
Anne Kim
Asked On February 18, 2009 05:46 AM UTC

Hi!

I need to set my chart to Indexed = false. I found this in your documention (see below), but I can't figure out how to do it in WPF.

Thanks so much for your help!
Anne

The following is from the Syncfusion documentation:

By default points in a series are plotted against their X and Y values. However in some cases the X values are meaningless, they simply represent categories, and you do not want to plot the points against such X values. Such an X axis that ignores the X-values and simply uses the positional value of a point in a series is said to be Indexed.

You can enable X-axis indexing or categorizing through the Indexed property of the ChartControl as shown below:

[C#]
this.chartControl1.Indexed = true;

Pavithra J [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 18, 2009 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Product.

The following code snippet will help you to set the bool property IsIndexed as true in WPf.

[XAML]

[C#]

Chart1.Areas[0].Series[0].IsIndexed = false;

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,
Pavithra.J

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;