We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Tabstrip item and Multipage control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

79470 Feb 10,2009 08:57 PM Feb 16,2009 05:40 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 10, 2009 08:57 PM

I am using a Tabstripitem along with the Multipage control on a VS 2008 asp.net usercontrol. On this Multipage, I am using, a listview and a datapager control to diplay, sets of data. At the bottom there are links for "First", "Previous", 1, 2, 3 "Next" and "Last", which is from the datapager control, which when clicked will navigate to the appropraite page.

The problem is, say I want to go to page 3, first I have to click number 3, nothing happens and then I have to click it again, then it goes to page 3. Similarly, I have to click each number, two times. Double click doesn't work either. Any suggestion to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 11, 2009 07:47 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce this issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.103.0.21/F79490_TabStripPager/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Melba

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 14, 2009 06:43 PM

Hi,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply and the excellent sample code. As always Syncfusion is the best! The code you provided really works without any need for clicking the links of the datapager control twice. I have enclosed the code I am using, in which I have to click it twice! It is a simple page, where it reads RSS from a site and displays. It was written in VS 2008, but should work in other versions also. Simply put the aspx page and the code behind to a web project and it should work. Thank you so much for your help.

Thanks

>Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce this issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.103.0.21/F79490_TabStripPager/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Melba

SyncfusionSample_3f3e81c5.zip

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 16, 2009 05:40 AM

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I am able to see this issue with your sample. But this issue can be resolved by placing the data binding code in lvBiology_PreRender event instead of Page_Load event. Please refer the modified sample:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.103.0.21/F79470_DataPager/main.htm

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Melba

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;