We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bining To List of Basic types does not work

List testList = new List();
testList.Add("ABC");
testList.Add("DEF");
testList.Add("GHI");

gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = testList;

When I try to run this code it displays a grid with a column name Lenth and values 3 on each row. I am expecting to see ABC,DEF etc. and not the string class properties? This is true for all the basic types. How can I make the grid display the appropriate values?

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team February 6, 2009 04:18 AM UTC

Hi Deven,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed that you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries in the Forums. This
seems to indicate that you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester. If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available which can be accessed using your own email address. We highly recommend using your personal account. You will get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via Direct-Trac.

You can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit
https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

to login. For further technical inquiries, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and
available services as a license holder.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon