We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Samples

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

79360 Feb 4,2009 02:52 AM Feb 10,2009 03:09 AM General Discussion 2
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 4, 2009 02:52 AM

I just installed the trial for the Windows Forms Edition, but it seems like the install forgot to install the samples
The shortcuts to the samples refers to some directory in my documents folder (which is located on a network drive), but the folder does not exist

Is there a way to download the samples manually?

Nandakumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2009 12:30 AM

Hi,

I regret for the inconvenience caused.

The MyDocuments folder is the default installation path for the samples that comes with the install. The problem might be with the MyDocuments be under under secured access.
Can you please try running the setup again and in the Samples installation page, please change the directory for installing the samples in a local directory instead of MyDocuments? This will install the samples in the local drive and you can run the samples.

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nanda
Syncfusion

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 10, 2009 03:09 AM

Thanks, that solved the problem

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;