We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ClientSideOnAllDayAppointmentClick event

Hi,

I have the following schedule control:

ViewStrip="True" ShowDeleteStripItem="False" ShowPrintStripItem="false" TimeMode="Hours24" DayStartHour="0"
DayEndHour="1" ClientSideOnAllDayAppointmentClick="Schedule_Request_Click(this)"
AutoPostBackOnAppointmentClick="true" AllowAddingAppointByCallBack="false" CultureSource="UserOverride"
UserOverrideCulture="English (United States)">

When I click an allday appointment in the Month view then the javascript function "Schedule_Request_Click(this)" is not executed. When I click the same appointment from the day, workweek or week view then the function is executed correctly.
Is this a bug?

Kind regards,
Alexey Zimarev

2 Replies

SS Selvavinayagam S Syncfusion Team February 3, 2009 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

The issue with - 'ClientSideOnAllDayAppointmentClick cannot to be wired for AllDayAppointment in the schedule Month view' has been confirmed as a defect and our Developers are working on fixing this issue. The fix for this issue is expected to be available on February 10th 2009 and we will get back to you on the specified date with more details.

We would suggest you to have a look at whats new in our latest version in the below link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/products/whatsnew/aspwhatsnew.aspx

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Selva.

SS Selvavinayagam S Syncfusion Team February 13, 2009 07:17 AM UTC

Hi Alexey,

We appreciate your patience.

We are glad to inform you that the issue - 'ClientSideOnAllDayAppointmentClick cannot to be wired for AllDayAppointment in the schedule Month view' has been fixed and the fix for this issue is available in the next Weekly Development build v7.2.0.4 which you can refer to the below location for download.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Selva

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon