We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Designer glitches

I have problems with the Essential Tools evaluation when using the designer (VS2003, .NET 1.1). I don't really mind rendering glitches in the designer, but it's really difficult to even see what is on the form, or selecting individual controls. Is this an issue with 1.0 to 1.1 that will improve? Almost all the sample apps look like the attached screenshot in the designer. Does anyone else have these problems (i.e. really messed up/unusable designer rendering) ? /A

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 15, 2003 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Anders, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. This has been a known issue in VS.NET 2003 and this design-time problem occurs whenever our CommandBars/XPMenus/DockingWindows are used with the standard .NET Menu component. The Menu component designer appears to affect the Tools designers. We recommend you to use our XPMenus component for the application’s menu instead of the standard Windows Forms menu. Also, we will try our very best to fix this problem at the earliest and incorporate the fix in our future releases. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon