We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Placement of text within themed DomainUpDownExt

Hi, There seems to be an error within the DomainUpDownExt when it is set to use themes. The text is drawn too far to the top left. I've managed to get a correct left margin with SendMessage(tb.Handle, EM_SETMARGINS, EC_LEFTMARGIN, nicenumberhere) But how do I get the text at the correct vertical position? Br & tia Stefan

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 15, 2003 01:30 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, I have tested for this issue in Essential Suite version 1.6.1.6 and text display in DomainUpDownExt with ThemesEnabled looks exactly like the display in the .NET Framework's DomainUpDown control (please refer to the screenshot attached). I would appreciate if you could send us a screenshot of the display in your system which shows the problem. We are also looking into ways to vertically position text and will keep you updated on this. Thanks for your patience and cooperation on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

SL Stefan Lundberg October 16, 2003 09:36 AM UTC

Hi! Thanks for your support. The problem I experience is what you got in your screendump. The text is positioned too far top/left. I agree that we're talking few pixel(s) here but it is annoying that the DomainUpDown doesn't position it's text as the other controls. Put different kind of controls aligned and it doesn't look good. Anyway, could you recommend some way to get the text displayed more to the bottom as in the normal textbox? Regards & tia Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 16, 2003 03:32 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, The vertical positioning issue has now been taken care of and this feature will be available in the next build of Essential Suite which is scheduled for release in a few weeks from now. Please open an incident on DirectTrac regarding this issue and I will send you the download information for the latest release of Essential Suite when the build is ready. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon