We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

fileupload control with progress bar?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

79250 Jan 27,2009 07:42 AM UTC Feb 9,2009 06:20 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: XlsIO
Pavan Kumar
Asked On January 27, 2009 07:42 AM UTC

hi im using syncfusion fileupload control and progress bar in one of my form.the problem here is when im uploading the file locally its working fine but wen im trying to upload the file in server its throwing error.its not even uploading the file in the server in the desired location.i ve kept the the desired path and httpmodule tag in the web.config file correctly . but im not able figure out where the exact pb is. if it was throwing error in the code i cud ve seen in log file but the pb is while uploading itself in the desired location.so can anyone tell me where the pb wud be.

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 9, 2009 06:20 AM UTC

Hi Pavan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please complete the following steps to upload files to a Windows 2008 server.

1. Add the upload module also inside the System.webServer in the Web.Config

2. Give "Full Control" to the upload path you have specified.

3. Change the Application Pool to the Classic.NET AppPool.

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Melba

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;