We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Insert rows at the top of the diagram board

Hi,

I' like to know whether it is possible to accomplish the following:
Typically my diagram contains over 800-900 nodes which can be connected with other nodes as well as not connected with any of them (standalone). Each time user clicks the menu item I need to determine all standalone nodes and display them at the top of the diagram, where all connected nodes remain their position and connection, except that they are moved down by 2 * nodeHeight distance (offset). The main question is whether there is a possibility to increase diagram View or whatever to achieve effect instead of iterating through the all nodes and updating their positions?

Please, see the attachment for more details

Best regards,
Borys

1 Reply

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team February 2, 2009 09:12 AM UTC

Hi bgener,

As per the official policy, we will not be able to post the details about feature or defect fix and custom build information in public forums. We have noticed that you have an account in Direct Trac and you can use it to create a new incident, to which we could provide you the more appropriate details.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Regards,
Ajeet

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon