We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

WaitingPopup and AJAX

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

79229 Jan 26,2009 12:04 PM UTC Feb 7,2009 09:13 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 26, 2009 12:04 PM UTC

Hi

I've tried to use your WaitingPopup on AJAX enabled page, added it to page controls, inserted to javascript Popup.ShowPopup code but it does not show animated picture, just opaque rectangle, can you suggest me something?

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2009 09:13 AM UTC

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce this issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.1.0.21/F79229_Popup/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Melba

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;