We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Exception is thrown when the diagram model gets cleared

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

79222 Jan 24,2009 11:01 PM Jan 28,2009 11:15 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Diagram
Erion H.
Asked On January 24, 2009 11:01 PM

Hi,

I am using Essetial Studion 6.2.0.40. I get a NullReferenceException when I call Model.Clear() to clear the diagram. This is the trace:

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled
Message="Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Source="Syncfusion.Diagram.Windows"
StackTrace:
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Controls.Diagram.UpdateView()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Controller.Document_EndUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.DocumentEventSink.RaiseDocumentEndUpdate()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Model.EndUpdate()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Model.RemoveAllChildren()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Model.Clear()

What I am trying to do is very simple. I have an application that has entities that get updated outside the diagram. A custom control built around the diagram receives change events from the application workspace and refreshes the diagram.

The diagram has symbols, it’s not empty. The strange thing is that even the exception doesn't occur all the times.

Could you please take a look at this and let me know whether there is a workaround or another approach I should use? I just want to clear the diagram, that’s all.

Thank you
Erion

Ajeet M [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 26, 2009 11:22 PM

Hi Erion,

As per the official policy, we will not be able to post certain detailed responses in public forums. We have noticed that you have an account in Direct Trac and you can use it to create a new incident, to which we could provide you the appropriate response.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Regards,
Ajeet

Erion H.
Replied On January 28, 2009 11:15 PM

My appologies, I didn't know it. I will post it in the Direct Track.

thanks
e

>Hi Erion,

As per the official policy, we will not be able to post certain detailed responses in public forums. We have noticed that you have an account in Direct Trac and you can use it to create a new incident, to which we could provide you the appropriate response.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Regards,
Ajeet

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;