We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with XlsIO

Hi forums

I´m working on a small program using SyncFusions XlxIO (ver. 6.0.4.15). It works fine on my own computer, but in order to test the app, I´ve created a virtual machine with Sun´s xVM Virtual Box. When I run the app on the virtual machine i´m getting a 'SyncFusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ApplicationImpl' once my code gets to this point

m_oExcelEngine = new Syncfusion.XlsIO.ExcelEngine();

The virtual machine is a winXP, SP3, .NET 3.5

A part of the dump looks like this
System.TypeInitializationException: Typeinitialiseringsfunktionen for 'Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ApplicationImpl' udløste en undtagelse. ---> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: En eller flere af de anmodede typer kan ikke indlæses. Hent egenskaben LoaderExceptions for at få yderligere oplysninger
ved System.Reflection.Module._GetTypesInternal(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
ved System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
ved Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ApplicationImpl..cctor()
--- Slut på staksporing af indre undtagelser ---
ved Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ApplicationImpl..ctor()
ved Syncfusion.XlsIO.ExcelEngine..ctor()
ved OpusWinRIS.XLSEngine.fillWorkBook(String sSkabelonXLS)

Hope someone can help

TIA
Kaare

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team January 23, 2009 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Kaare,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please create a direct - trac incident so that we get back to you with details?

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

Regards,
Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon