We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl1_RecordExpanded

Necessary of aid therefore I do not have experience with the Syncfusion. I created an application web with gridGroupingControl, when I execute, the load of data happens, but when I give cliqie in the signal of + I do not obtain to expand grid. The GridGroupingControl1_RecordExpanded event is not set in motion, all followed the example of the ThreeLevelHierarchies. What it can be wrong?

1 Reply

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team January 20, 2009 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Nabia,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue - 'GridGroupingControl1_RecordExpanded event is not getting raised'. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the below link.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/6.4.0.15/2687_GrandChildTable_Template/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Thank you for being patient and please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon