We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RichTextNode Resolution

When Printing RichTextNodes, the resulting text is very bitmapped at a very grainy, low resolution.

Has this been resolved in versions later than 6.1.0.34?

I noticed that the RichTextPaint class's DrawRichText() method never gets called with "printing = true", so it never utilizes the print mechanics that I assume (w/o more detailed analysis of your code) would improve the print quality.

Version: 6.1.0.34

Thanks
Eric Robishaw

2 Replies

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team January 19, 2009 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Eric,

The current version of Essential Studio is v7.1.0.21 ( Vol1 2009 release ) which has various improvements over the version 6.1.0.34.

I am attaching the snap shot and the XPS print document of RichTextNode, that shows that the RichTextNode is rendered correctly and the output look neat.

I would be glad if you could send some snap shots of the print documents so that we may look into this issue and try resolving this at earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajeet

79031_87eb2093.zip

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team January 20, 2009 04:02 AM UTC

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

This issue requires custom support and might involve sharing information available only to Essential Studio license holders. Would you please use your existing Direct Trac account to post this as a support incident?

You will get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via
Direct-Trac.

You can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to login. For further technical inquiries, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and
available services as a license holder.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon