We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

with this file i got an exception

with this file i got an exception
i used the version 6.4.0.15 to export to a datatable:
DataTable dt = xlsWorksheet.ExportDataTable(xlsWorksheet.UsedRange, ExcelExportDataTableOptions.ColumnNames | ExcelExportDataTableOptions.ComputedFormulaValues);
please tell me why?
thx~

东坡区_e9be95e6.zip

6 Replies

JO jollyclown January 11, 2009 06:43 AM UTC

i used rar to compress this file but only zip allowed so i just rename this package.

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team January 12, 2009 07:24 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to see the problem with your file. When I tried to resave the file using MS Excel, it threw exception as shown in this image. That is, the file contains more number or rows and columns than the maximum number allowed for .xls format. After resaving the file, I was able to export the data table.

Please get the modified file and working sample from the link below:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/XlsIO.Windows/F78911/main.htm

Regards,
Geetha

JO jollyclown January 14, 2009 03:45 PM UTC

thanks!
if this problem can resolved by resave those file use xlsio,it's ok.
but many files i with those format,and i'm using the SimpleChinese office excel to resave it,the problem still exists.
and those file edited and saved by office exel 2003,so if i resave it the result haven't any change!
if i want to read the raw excel file that i uploaded before,any suggestion?
thanks for your help!

>Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to see the problem with your file. When I tried to resave the file using MS Excel, it threw exception as shown in this image. That is, the file contains more number or rows and columns than the maximum number allowed for .xls format. After resaving the file, I was able to export the data table.

Please get the modified file and working sample from the link below:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/XlsIO.Windows/F78911/main.htm

Regards,
Geetha

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team January 15, 2009 01:29 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

If you have issues with Essential XlsIO after re saving using MS Excel, please send us those files and code snippet so that we could recreate and find the cause of the problem. For other files, if they are in a different format that are not currently supported by XlsIO, you may need to re save using MS Excel and then use XlsIO.

Regards,
Geetha

JO jollyclown January 17, 2009 09:28 AM UTC

ok,i know,too many formula in my excel file and many null value computed by this formula.
if this problem only can be resolved by resave uses msexcel then i haven't any question.
thank you!

>Hi,

Thank you for the details.

If you have issues with Essential XlsIO after re saving using MS Excel, please send us those files and code snippet so that we could recreate and find the cause of the problem. For other files, if they are in a different format that are not currently supported by XlsIO, you may need to re save using MS Excel and then use XlsIO.

Regards,
Geetha

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team January 20, 2009 10:59 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Regards,
Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon