We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to write text on and create second page

Hi,

I need to create a Pdf document with header,footers and text, should
be spanned to multiple pages when text does not fit in page and also footer need to be displayed
on every page.

1. when text size increases then text is not wrapping to nextline, instead it is displaying
half of the text.
What should I do, text should be fit in same line or to naxt line, and do not change the font size?

2.I tried to create multiple pages when text exceeds first page,
how can I create next page and draw text on that page?

I have gone through the syncusion documentation but, I couldn't solve above two problems.

Please find the attached document for further information.

I am using Syncfusion 6.4.0.15 version.

Thanks and Regards
mahi

MultiplePages_e0a1d0ac.zip

2 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team January 13, 2009 04:21 AM UTC

Hi Mahi,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed that you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries in the Forums. This
seems to indicate that you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester.
If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available which can be accessed using your own email address. We highly recommend using your personal account.

You will get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via
Direct-Trac.

You can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit
https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to
login. For further technical inquiries, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

RA rajesh January 13, 2009 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Bhuvana,

Thanks for your reply,AS it is small issue i have posted in forums,please could you provide
way to my problem.

I am facing two more problems with PDF.

1.The text is not wrapping when it exceeds the
width.

2. How to apply Horizontal alignments to the text.I am using PDFStringFormat.Is there any other way to apply Horizontal alignments.

3. May i Know what is Difference between PDFDocumnet,pdfDocument classes and Noclip,clip

MultiplePages_ffa7e23a.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon