We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Richtext formatting and FloatCell

Hi,

I have a virtual grid with two columns. First column is Richtext formatted. I need contents of the cell to float on to adjacent cells. But this behavior is not working with the follwoing settings:

gridControl1.ColStyles[1].CellType="RichText";
gridControl1.ColStyles[1].FloatCell=true;
gridControl1.FloatCellsMode = GridFloatCellsMode.BeforeDisplayCalculation;

Am I missing anything? Kindly help.

Syncfusion version: 6.3.0.30

Regards
Faltu

3 Replies

FA Faltu January 7, 2009 06:40 PM UTC

Forgot to mention one more setting:
gridControl1.ColStyles[2].ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide;

FA Faltu January 7, 2009 06:42 PM UTC

Correction: gridControl1.ColStyles[1].ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide;

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team January 8, 2009 05:34 AM UTC

Hi Faltu,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
We have noticed that you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries in the Forums. This
seems to indicate that you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester.
If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available which
can be accessed using your own email address. We highly recommend using your personal account.
You will get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via
Direct-Trac.
You can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit
https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to
login. For further technical inquiries, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and
available services as a license holder.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon