We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Drag and Drop windows controls

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78862 Jan 6,2009 06:31 PM UTC Jan 7,2009 05:10 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Steven Britton
Asked On January 6, 2009 06:31 PM UTC

I am having a problem where when I drag and drop a tool from the palette onto the diagram, it sometimes draws the image that I used to make the palette item along side the windows form control I add to the diagram during the drop event.

Basically it draws the palette item and my control, but I want it to not draw the palette item. is it possible to loop through the items on the diagram during the drop event and delete anything that is not a windows control?

Ajeet M [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 7, 2009 05:10 AM UTC

Hi Binary,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I am not able to completely understand your problem. I would be glad if you could send us a snapshot that shows the problem you are facing along with the details of how you reproduced this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajeet

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;