We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Multi-row records and merge

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78688 Dec 23,2008 02:10 PM UTC Dec 26,2008 07:03 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Daniel Santos de Carvalho
Asked On December 23, 2008 02:10 PM UTC

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use a Multi-Row and merged header in a GridGroupingControl in asp.net. I'm trying to use tags but it is not working. Do you have any examples for that??

Rekha P [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 26, 2008 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The GridGroupingControl allows the user to span a column across multiple grid rows or columns using GridColumnSpanDescriptor, which provides information about a column that can span multiple grid rows or columns. Please refer the code snippet below to achieve this.

The above GridColumnSpanDescriptor defines the column set that comprises the Address, City and PostalCode fields.

Also please refer the sample below which illustrates multi-Row and merged header in a GridGroupingControl and the sample files can be downloaded from "Download source".

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/6.4.0.15/GGC_Web_ColumnSpanning/main.htm

Please check link below for online sample.

http://www.syncfusion.com/sfwebsamples/grid.grouping.web/samples/2.0/MergedRows/MultiEmployeeRecords/CS/MultiEmpRecords.aspx

Please let me know if this samples helps you.

Thanks,
Rekha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;