We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Insertion of tables

Hi, I have downloaded your new version and I don't have de paragraph.appendTable() method. How can I append a table to a specific paragraph of the document?

3 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team December 23, 2008 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have moved table to body part from version 5.2.0.25. We have mentioned this in our 5.2 release notes.

Please have a look into our 5.2 release notes to know about the changes:
http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v5.2.0.25/release_notes/docio.html

Please refer to this document for a detailed list of changes:
http://www.syncfusion.com/Product/uploads/DocIO APIchanges_f9afbe8a.pdf.

New API to insert table into the document:

IWSection section = document.AddSection();
//Adding a new Table to the paragraph.
IWTable table = section.Body.AddTable()

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

PC Pedro Coutinho December 23, 2008 12:10 PM UTC

Hi.
Ok but now, i only can add a table to the end of a section. I have 20 paragraphs in a word template and I want to create a table dinamicaly. In version 5.x i can do that by raise the document.section(0).paragraphs(16).appendTable() and the table is created in paragraph 16. How can I do that with Body.addTable() - This append the table at the end of section?

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team December 24, 2008 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for the update.

Adding the table at the end of the section is the behavior of MS word, so we have changed the behavior in DocIO also same like MS word. It is not possible to add the table in Paragraph. You can compare this with MS word behavior.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon