We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

IndentSize, IndentType and KeepTab properties

Hi Guru, * When setting the "IndentSize" property to 1, a call to the "IncreaseLineIndent" works properly, but the "DecreaseLineIndent" method doesn't seem to work anymore. * What is the purpose of the "KeepTab" propertie ? (insert spaces instead of tab ?) I can't see any change when swapping the value (true/false) * What is the purpose of the "IndentType" propertie and what are the possible values ? Thanks for your help Regards, Stéphane

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 13, 2003 06:22 PM UTC

Hi Stephane, Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. I have tested for the issue regarding the DecreaseLineIndent method when the IndentSize is set to 1, and could observe the error here. A QA Report (Id# 312) has been logged in this regard and we will try our best to fix this at the earliest. The KeepTabs property is used to specify a value indicating whether to insert spaces instead of tabs when indenting. But I have observed that the EditControl does not respond this property value, and this too has been mentioned in the above QA Report. The IndentType property is used to specify the desired type of indentation and the possible values are None, Block and Smart. Please refer to the Class Reference for more information on this topic. Thank you. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon