We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

When converting .Html to Pdf exact page formats and fonts need to applied.

Hi,
I am using syncfusion Essential PDF to convert
.Html to PDF.Program in samles working fine to convert .Html to PDF but it is not applying
Page Fromats,column widths,font.The requirement is i need apply same page formats,font.Size,font.Family,coulm witdh colum Height to PDF file.Please suggest me is there any way to apply.

8 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 22, 2008 09:47 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I was not able to reproduce the above mentioned issue. I tried to convert the html page and I was able to convert it successfully. Could you please send me the html page that is not working and the current version of Essential PDF running in your machine?

Regards,
Geetha

RA rajesh December 24, 2008 04:00 AM UTC

Hi Geetha,

Please save the attached document as .html than convert it to .pdf.Please compare the
.Html and .Pdf files.I hope you norice the
difference

Regarding Versions
I.E 6.1 service pack 1
Syncfusion 5.1.1.47

Regards
mahesh

LO-28306_666b5ad5.zip

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 24, 2008 04:42 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for the details.

I was able to see the problem with our legacy version of PDF that is 5.1.1.47. But this issue is not reproducible in our new PDF. Could you please consider upgrading to the latest version?

You can get our latest version from the link below:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

You can check the output pdf file here.

Regards,
Geetha

RA rajesh December 26, 2008 04:36 AM UTC

Hi Geetha,

May you attach the sample code.For the .Html to Pdf,I am trying in new version but unable to produce .pdf with exact alignments,formats
and font of the Html document.

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 26, 2008 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Please refer to the sample in the below link:
HTMLtoPDF.zip

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Geetha

RA rajesh December 29, 2008 05:38 AM UTC

Hi Geetha,

Its throwing exception Page can not be displayed when HtmlToPDf link is clicked.

Thanks and Regards
mahesh

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 29, 2008 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Sorry for the broken link.

Please try the below link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=HTMLtoPDF_24c905b0.zip&team=support

Regards,
Geetha

RA rajesh January 13, 2009 03:25 AM UTC

Hi Geetha,

Since I could able to achieve the goal with html to pdf. I have created my own document with the formats according to requirement.Bu i am facing problem to create multiple pages dynamically.I have already posted three messages but I did not receievd any reply

I need to create a Pdf document with header,footers and text, should
be spanned to multiple pages when text does not fit in page and also footer need to be displayed
on every page.

1. when text size increases then text is not wrapping to nextline, instead it is displaying
half of the text.
What should I do, text should be fit in same line or to naxt line, and do not change the font size?

2.I tried to create multiple pages when text exceeds first page,
how can I create next page and draw text on that page?

I have gone through the syncusion documentation but, I couldn't solve above two problems.

how to apply PDFHorizontal.Right,left center using PDFStringFormat or Is there any Format to apply the Horizontal Alignments

Please find the attached document for further information.

I am using Syncfusion 6.4.0.15 version.

Thanks and Regards
mahi

MultiplePages_db5010ed.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon