We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

gridlistcontrol filters

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78519 Dec 16,2008 06:29 PM UTC Dec 17,2008 09:15 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Nassim Farhat
Asked On December 16, 2008 06:29 PM UTC

Product Version: 6.4.0.15
.Net Framework Version: .NET Framework Version 3.5
Preferred Language: C#

Hello,

My questions are concerning the gridlistcontrol filters.

1-
Do you have a sample code of a FilterBarGrid that works with a gridlistcontrol which has an ArrayList as a datasource?
I have seen something similar in your samples list, but it uses a Grid data-bound grid and not gridlistcontrol. Does it work the same way?

2-
I have another question concerning Another type of filter that is to be manually entered into a textbox. This would enable the user to type in the desired text and the list would get updated automaticaly according to the textual criteria the user inputs. Is there such a sample code using gridlistcontrol with an ArrayList as a datasource?

Nisha Arockiya A [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 17, 2008 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Nassim,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

There is no support for having filterbar in GridListControl as it doesn't support editing. However you can achieve this through the GDBG or GGC.

Please refer the following minimal sample which illustrates the use of GridListControl celltype in GDBG and filtered according to the relationkind reference in grid.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/I52165_8b71516.zip

Also the GridFilterBar uses the DataView’s RowFilter property for filtering which need datatable to be set as datasource.

To check with the sample, change the Parentid column value and see the corresponding GridListControl cell. It will be updated according to the parentid.

Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Nisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;