We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DragDrop diagram symbols outside the diagram control to another control

Hi,

Here's my scenario. I have a diagram that gets populated with items by dragging and dropping from a syncfusion grid. After items have been placed in the diagram, I'd like to allow the diagram drag/drop functionality to behave in a couple of manners. One, I'd like to allow the user to drag drop symbols anywhere in the palette (by default this is already allowed so no problems there). Two, I'd like to be able to also drag and drop symbols items out of the diagram control and drop back into my grid. However, when initiating a drag drop from the diagram it doesn't seem to trigger DragEnter, DragMove etc events w/in my grid. Is it at all possible to allow dragging items out of a diagram control to be drop on an entirely different control?

1 Reply

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team December 20, 2008 07:10 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

This is a known issue with Diagram control. I have taken this as a Feature request (Feature id: 3782). I shall keep you updated on the status of the Feature.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajeet

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon