We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupCaptionCell BackColor and Text

Hi,

I am trying to change the backcolor of the groupCaptionCell but its not working. Also, I would like to change the text as well. Is it possible?

2 Replies

SS Saurabh Srivastava December 12, 2008 04:10 PM UTC

Hi,

Infact if you apply your own custome style to any header cell, the backcolor seems to turn to Grey no matter what you set. Is it a bug?

Regards,
Saurabh

>Hi,

I am trying to change the backcolor of the groupCaptionCell but its not working. Also, I would like to change the text as well. Is it possible?

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team December 15, 2008 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Saurabh,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue that you have mentioned here. Please refer the following steps that I tried to reproduce it:

1. Created simple sample with GGC.
2. Applied custom css for columnHeaders and GroupCaptionCell
3. The styles were applied properly to both the cells.

Please refer the sample from the below link, which illustrates this:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/6.4.0.15/GGC_Web_CustomCSSGroupCaption/main.htm

Please have a look at the above, and try like this, if still the issue exists, could you please reproduce it with the above sample, and send back to us. So that we could sort out eh cause of the issue very soon and provide you a better solution.

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon