We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Double Click event Suppressed

Hi,

Syncfusion Version : 4.4.051
.NET Framework version : 3.5

I am using GridControl in my application. In that im handling the single click event and showing a different Form to the user. Once the form is deactivated the form will close. But when I do this, the CellDoubleClick event is suppressed. Meaning when I double click on the cell,only the form shows up and the event handler for the CellDoubleClick does not get executed. Kindly let me know if this a known issue or is there a way to overcome this problem.

Or Let me know if there is a way to ignore the SingleClick event when a double click event is to follow.

-Rohith

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team December 15, 2008 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Rohit,

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please try to handle CurrentCellControlDoubleClick event instead of CellDoubleClick event and let me know if this helps.

this.gridControl1.CurrentCellControlDoubleClick += new ControlEventHandler(gridControl1_CurrentCellControlDoubleClick);

void gridControl1_CurrentCellControlDoubleClick(object sender, ControlEventArgs e)
{
Console.WriteLine("Fired");
}

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon