We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cell Backcolor not changing

Hi,

I am trying to change a cell backcolor based on a condition. I am calling the QueryInfoStyle method and changing the color as

e.Style.BackColor = Color.Red;

But no change is happening. After seeing the property, it seems its only a Get Property and not a Set one. Could you please resolve this ASAP?

5 Replies

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team December 11, 2008 06:43 PM UTC

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that i am not able to reproduce the issue that you have mentioned here.
Please refer the sample from the below link, which illustrates this:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/6.4.0.15/Grid_Web_BackColor/main.htm

With latest version, we need to set "Handled" property to true, to apply the styles through QueryCellStyleInfo.

Please try this and let me know if this helps you out.

Regards,
Raji

SS Saurabh Srivastava December 13, 2008 11:48 AM UTC

Hi,

It works fine now.

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team December 15, 2008 06:22 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Raji

NW Nathan Wheeler June 11, 2009 03:39 PM UTC

I've been trying to find a method to do this, but the sample page referenced in the link has an error in it and will not load "System.Linq" isn't referenced by the project looks like. Could you get it working again so we can take a look at it?

Thanks,
Nathan

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team June 15, 2009 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for evaluating Syncfusion Products.

I have updated the above link and please try this and let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon