We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

EMF Import problem

Hello,

I need to import a file emf in pdf using your Tool, I carried out the test but the imported file is moved down and right, find enclosed the code(image and pdf) that I used.

I have to use other settings, I can not understand where the problem is, if this conversion or other measures.

you have an idea?

Thanks,

Buongiorno,

EMFImportPDF_c057ccd6.zip

5 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team December 10, 2008 05:05 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to reproduce the issue and I have forward regarding this issue to our development team for more analysis will get back to you within two business day with more details.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 30, 2008 02:39 PM UTC

Hello,
there are news about this problem?

Thanks,
Andrea

>Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to reproduce the issue and I have forward regarding this issue to our development team for more analysis will get back to you within two business day with more details.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team January 2, 2009 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Our developers are still working on this issue. Since this is an complex emf image issue, we need two more weeks to fix this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your co operation.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2009 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Bhuvana,

you have news?

Thanks,
Andrea

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team February 12, 2009 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Unfortunately we are unable to fix the issue on the specified time frame, due to the issue complexity. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We will try to fix this issue on or before March 10th, 2009 and will get back you on the specified date.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon