We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Creating Dynamic Graff trace using Essential Diagram and nodes

Hello,
I am using essential diagram for plotting traces.I can create static traces with no issues.But if I want to continuously(according to time) is there anyway to extend the same trace other than removing the trace and replotting it again.

In detail:
I have a node(a curvenode).It's created and appended to model.Now how can I extend the node by giving some points ? I mean ,without redrawing it again I need to extend the same curve node from last point.
Can you please send me some sample code for the same as soon as possible

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 11, 2008 07:44 AM UTC

Hi Aida,

To extend the Trace, we make use of the "AddPoint()" method in the curve node class.

But as there's some defect in the current implementation of this method call, I have logged a Defect Report to this. The Defect ID is 12677.

I shall keep you updated on this and shall get back to you as soon as this issue gets fixed. I shall get back to you on or before 2nd January, 2009 with more details about the fix.

Thanks for your patience,

Regards,
Ajeet

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team January 2, 2009 04:05 PM UTC

Hi Aida,

As per the official policy, we will not be able to post the details about feature or defect fix and custom build information in public forums. You can create an account in Direct Trac and use it to create a new incident, to which we could provide you the fix for the feature requested.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Regards,
Ajeet

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon