We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

View -> Toolbar items are not sorted

Hi,

In 5.1.1.47 version, I did MenuItemMergeOrder property to set sort order then both right click on top menu bar and view -> Toolbar items are sorted.

After I upgraded to 6.4.0.15, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.ToolbarListBarItem are not sorted in view -> Toolbar items.

Let me know why view -> Toolbar items are not sorted?

Thanks
Raj

4 Replies

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team December 8, 2008 09:29 AM UTC

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

ToolBarItems are not sorted correctly according to the MenuItemMergeOrder

We suspect this issue to be a defect. We have forwarded this to our developers for more analysis. We will update you on or before December 14th 2008.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2008 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Fathima,

Please update this issue.

Thanks
Raj

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team December 22, 2008 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your patience.

The above issue is confirmed as a defect. Currently our developers are working with this issue with high priority. This issue is expected to be available on or before January 19th 2009. We will getback to you on the same day with more details.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team December 23, 2008 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Raj,

As per corporate policy, we cannot share the defect resolution details in the Forum. Please create new support incident with your Direct Trac user account to followup with this issue.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon