We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Numbering nodes

Hi,

I am very excited with your component but there is one very important requirement in my project. Would you be so kind to provide me with idea whether it is possible to achieve the following with your component:

My diagram contains about 300 nodes connected through the connectors. When a user clicks certain button all nodes should be numbered (node has a label which will display the number) following this rule - from bottom left node to the top right, e.g.:

|node7| |node8| |node9|
|node5| |node6|
|node4|
|node2| |node3|
|node1|

Note, that several nodes can be at each so called "row" as well as no one node can be there

I guess that TableLayoutManager can help me to accomplish this, I do not have any idea of how to get the nodes within each row. Or maybe there is another possible solution?

Any help and ideas are greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot,
Jack

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 12, 2008 03:47 PM UTC

Hi Jack,

So sorry for getting late to responding to your query. I am started to work on your query and shall update you shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Ajeet

AM Ajeet M Syncfusion Team December 15, 2008 01:26 PM UTC

Hi Jack,

The Table layout manager is capable of arranging the nodes in Row and Column fashion. However, as per your requirement, we currently do not support such a functional behavior.

Also, it is to be noted that the nodes are arranged in specified order and not random order and thus, you shall also not be able to design the table, say one node in the first row and three nodes in the 2nd row, etc.

The table layout manager arranges all the nodes in strict disciplined fashion.

Let me know if you shall need any further clarifications in this regard.

Happy Coding!

- Ajeet

Diagram_WF_Layout_fb5dc4cb.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon