We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Do to fill

Hello!
I'm on the demo version of DockingManager WPF V6.4 and I want do fill my windows only with docked controls. I have set the "DockToFill" property on my last control to "true" but it don't fill the window...

3 Replies

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team December 4, 2008 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Graingeot,

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

Actually We have implemented our DockToFill property to toggle the full screen mode.When only Dock windows are present with no tabbed documents, there will be no free spaces left on the hosted form. After we change the dock state of any of the docked controls, the neighboring control will take up the newly freed space of the elements and while the DockWindows and Tabbed documents are present all Dock windows will be autohidden and the tabbed documents alone will be visible.

Regarding the issue you have mentioned, we have fixed this issue. This issue will be available along with our next development build scheduled on 15th of December. Incase of urgency kindly open a Direct Trac incident, so that we can provide you the fixed custom assemblies.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bala.

JG Julien GRAINGEOT December 4, 2008 06:22 PM UTC

I'm in the evaluation periode, so there is no emergency only if you can send me an other evaluation key...

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team December 5, 2008 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Graingeot,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Our Accounts manager will contact you regarding your query.

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Bala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon