We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Loading custom tool to the palette

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78158 Dec 2,2008 07:07 AM Dec 2,2008 07:36 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
MagicXtr
Asked On December 2, 2008 07:07 AM

Hi,

Is there any possibility to implement and place custom tool in palette near other nodes (e.g. rectangle)? As far as I know it is possible to implement custom tool, then register it within diagram controller and activate. So the question is how to load this tool in palette near other custom nodes? Do we need to override method Clone() like we do it with custom node or the mechanism will be different?

Thanks a lot,
Bork

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 2, 2008 07:36 AM

Hi Bork,

I am afraid but "Palette" takes in it only items of types "Nodes" and thus the "Tool" could not be appended to Palette.

Happy coding!

- Ajeet

>Hi,

Is there any possibility to implement and place custom tool in palette near other nodes (e.g. rectangle)? As far as I know it is possible to implement custom tool, then register it within diagram controller and activate. So the question is how to load this tool in palette near other custom nodes? Do we need to override method Clone() like we do it with custom node or the mechanism will be different?

Thanks a lot,
Bork

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;