We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabSize property

Hi, I'm trying to change the tabsize but it seems that it doesn't work : when I set this property to 1 (character...) the tabsize is greater than the default one ! Thanks for your help Stéphane

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2003 01:48 PM UTC

Hi Stephane, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We could reproduce this error here and we realise that this is a bug in our EditControl code. A QA report (Id# 311) has been logged in this regard. We will try our best to fix this bug at the earliest and include it in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

SB Stéphane BLANC October 13, 2003 03:08 AM UTC

Hi Guru, juste another question just to have an idea of the delay : when the new relase will be available ? Is it free of charge ? Thanks for your help Stéphane > Hi Stephane, > > Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We could reproduce this error here and we realise that this is a bug in our EditControl code. A QA report (Id# 311) has been logged in this regard. We will try our best to fix this bug at the earliest and include it in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 13, 2003 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Stephane, Please open an incident on DirectTrac in this regard and I will update you there. Thanks for your cooperation on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon