We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

custom grouping

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78105 Nov 28,2008 06:53 AM Dec 2,2008 07:40 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Diagram
MagicXtr
Asked On November 28, 2008 06:53 AM

Hi,

I wanted to know whether it is possible to accomplish the following:
in case new connection is being added / removed to / from any node I need to handle this event and store / remove the connection ( represented by custom entity-class) to / from the database

Any considerations are appreciated

Thanks a lot,
Bork

MagicXtr
Replied On November 28, 2008 07:01 AM

I am sorry, the subject is not actually what I mean - this is for another post. Unfortunatly, I don't know how to edit the subject

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 1, 2008 10:09 AM

Hi Bork,

Yes, its is possible for you to handle the event of connections being added or removed to and from a node, using the ConnectionChanging event handler in the Model.EventSink.

Similarly, the sample file is provided in the following location:

C:\Users\ajeetm\Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.4.0.15\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\User Interaction\Expander

This sample shows how the nodes and connectors are read from the "Employees.XML" file.

Let me know if this helps.

Happy Coding!

- Ajeet

>Hi,

I wanted to know whether it is possible to accomplish the following:
in case new connection is being added / removed to / from any node I need to handle this event and store / remove the connection ( represented by custom entity-class) to / from the database

Any considerations are appreciated

Thanks a lot,
Bork

MagicXtr
Replied On December 2, 2008 03:40 AM

Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I wanted. In addition, is there any possibility to handle this event by node (not by model)?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 2, 2008 07:40 AM

Hi Bork,

I am afraid, but because Model contains all the elements, the event could be triggered only from Model and not Node.

Happy Coding!

- Ajeet

>Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I wanted. In addition, is there any possibility to handle this event by node (not by model)?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;